If you have wondered around for what could be the best mod for rooted android phones & tablets, Well Xposed Framework is one of the best.
Using the Xposed framework, you will be able to do some tweaks on your Android system without having to use flash Roms with customization not limited to changing icons, status bar, notification bar, lock screen customizations, etc
The Xposed Framework is now made available for Android 5.1 devices.
In order to install the Xposed Framework on your mobile device, you will need to make sure that custom recovery like TWRP or CWM are installed. After you install the framework on your android device, then you can have your Xposed modules install and then give you access to customize your phone.
So today, am not just going to tell you what Xposed Framework can do for your android phone, I am also going to show you how to install the Xposed Framework easily on your android.
Before you start, Kindly make a backup of your device first.
Simple Steps on how to install Xposed Framework on Android 5.1 lollipop Devices
1. First thing first, you need to Download the Xposed framework zip file here, after downloading, then move the files to your android phone internal storage.
2. Once you are done with step one, now you need to download the Xposed installer APK too and then move that also to your android phone.
3. So now that you have both files on your phone, now you need to boot the phone into recovery mode.
4. Once you are in recovery mode. Now click on the ‘Install’ button then choose the Xposed file that you copied first in step one.
5. Once you pick the file, then it should start installing, After successful installation, now, you need to reboot your device normally.
6. Once your phone is back up, then click on your file manager and then install the Xposed installer APK file that you copied to your phone in step two.
7. Now, nothing……That’s all.
You should now see your Xposed Framework installed on your phone. Then you can now install modules on your phone by going over to the Download section, There you can also manage any existing modules you already have.
Latest posts by Olayinka Bolaji (see all)
- 6 Steps to help improve the safety of children on the Internet - May 10, 2016
- What Is Next For Nigeria’s eCommerce Sector? - April 14, 2016
- Saving Sony: Is This The End Of Sony? - April 4, 2016