You no longer need a smartphone to enjoy easy banking benefit!.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is making life more easy, as another great innovation was launched recently which allows GTBank customers to perform hassle free transactions on their mobile phones and this doesn’t matter on what type of phone you use, so far you can make a phone call with it.
This new innovations allows customers to make third party transfers to any GTbank account as well as any other Bank in Nigeria all you have to do is just the use short code *737 with details of the amount and account number (NUBAN) of the beneficiary.
Its that Simple!
How to Transfer from a GTBank Transfer to Another GTbank Account on phone
- If you have a GTBank account, Pick up your phone and dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- After that, you will be prompted to enter the last four Digit of your GTBank Naira MasterCard for authentication.
How to Transfer from a GTBank Transfer to Another Bank Account on phone
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- After that, you will be required to select the bank which you are transferring to eg (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN).
- Once you do that, then you will be prompted to enter the last four Digit of your GTBank Naira MasterCard for authentication.
This service is a major advancement to the initial One Click Mobile Top up service by GTbank which allows user to easily recharge their phone directly on their mobile phone by just dialing *737*AMOUNT#.
So are there any limit to this service?
Yes, The daily transfer limit for the GTbank daily money transfer is N20,000 while the daily transfer limit for the GTbank mobile top up is N1,000.
- gtb mobile transfer code
- gtb mobile transfer
- how to do a gtb mobile transfer
- hw two transfer money from uba
- gt bank
- www gtbank com/737
- gt bank ussd code transfer
- gt bank phone transfer
- gtb transfer code
- gtbank mobile money transfer code
Latest posts by Olayinka Bolaji (see all)
- 6 Steps to help improve the safety of children on the Internet - May 10, 2016
- What Is Next For Nigeria’s eCommerce Sector? - April 14, 2016
- Saving Sony: Is This The End Of Sony? - April 4, 2016