If you own a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G mobile device and you are looking for the best way to root your phone. Well here is a very simple step on how to easily Root and Unroot your Redmi Note 3G phone.
Please note that this tutorial will only work for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G users, might not work on any other Xiaomi device. make sure you backup your device before taking this steps on your device.
How to Root and Unroot Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
1. First thing first, You need to download this root.zip file specifically for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G device on your desktop.
2. Now place the files you have downloaded on your SD card. (do not place it in any folder).
3. Once you do this, Now open Updater app on your device, Now click menu >> “select update package option”. Now select the “root.zip” that you downloaded on step 1 and click on update. Once you click on update, your phone will ask you to reboot. Then click on reboot now.
4. Once your Xaomi phone comes up, Now go over to curity app >> Permissions >> Root permission >> Turn on.
Yes! You should have root access on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G device.
How to Unroot Redmi Note 3G
In case you follow the procedure above on how to root your phone or you used another procedure and your device is now rooted and then you decided to unroot it. Then follow steps below.
1. Pick up your phone, Go over to Security app >> Permissions >> Root permission >> Turn it off.
2. Now download this unroot.zip file on a computer.
3. Once you finish downloading it, Now connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G device to your computer and then move the file on your phone SD card.
4. Then open Updater app on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G , Now click menu >> “select update package option”. Now select the “unroot.zip” that you downloaded on step 2 and update. Once you click on update, Your phone will ask you to reboot, click on reboot now.
Voila! Your phone is back to its original status.
This is the simplest way to root and unroot any Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G device.
Latest posts by Olayinka Bolaji (see all)
- 6 Steps to help improve the safety of children on the Internet - May 10, 2016
- What Is Next For Nigeria’s eCommerce Sector? - April 14, 2016
- Saving Sony: Is This The End Of Sony? - April 4, 2016