Globacom Nigeria is at it again, Here is another great new interesting prepaid package called Glo BOUNCE
What is Glo Bounce?
Glo Bounce is a cheap new prepaid plan from Glo which come with great attractive call billing rates and some other value added services. In Other words, Glo Bounce offers customers friendly rates for calling other Bounce customers.
To enjoy this great plan, all you need is to migrate / Opt into the plan by dialing just *170*4#
Features of Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
- Flat calling rate: As a Glo Bounce Customers, you have the benefit of enjoying both onnet and offnet calls to all Networks in Nigeria at the rate of rate of 12K/s and then 40k/s after 1st minute of the day.
- Peeps rate: You are entitled to a discount rate of 5K/s and SMS at the rate of 3 naira.
- Campus zone: If you are classified under this category, You have the benefit of enjoying 5K/s on all calls you make to other Glo subscribers. To migrate to the Campus zone on Glo bounce, just dial *170*9#.
- Free night calls: Once you use up to N30 in a day, you will be entitled to a free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.
- Free data: After you make a recharge of N200 and above you are entitled to 30MB free for 7 days.
- Zero Facebook: You have the benefit of free Facebook browsing using http://0.facebook.com
- Unlimited Free SMS: You get one free SMS on every SMS you send both onnet, offnet or IDD, and you can use this free SMS to all networks in Nigeria.
How To DeActivate or Opt Out of Glo Bounce
To deactivate or opt out of the Glo BOUNCE plan, all you need is to dial the code for the new plan you want to migrate to.
I hope you enjoy this new service from Glo.
- glo bounce
- Glo bounce code
- GLO CALL RATE
- Glo Nigeria Tariffs
- glo call plan
- glo tarrif
- glo call rates
- Glo tariff
- glo call plans
- outlook mail glozone ng com
Latest posts by Olayinka Bolaji (see all)
- What Is Next For Nigeria’s eCommerce Sector? - April 14, 2016
- Saving Sony: Is This The End Of Sony? - April 4, 2016
- Nigeria’s Film Industry & Opportunities for Brands - February 8, 2016