OLX.com : Buy And Sell Everything online Easily

by Ahmsta · 22 comments

With OLX, Selling and buying anything online just got easier!

If you have been wondering if it is ever possible to sell your properties easily online or how to get thing to buy online, now its very possible with the help of OLX.com.

OLX (formerly known as Dealfish) is a popular free classified advert website where you can easily post you adverts for free. This service is provided worldwide and also made available in Nigeria. You can register and start selling your stuffs easily and of course free.

What can i sell on OLX.com?

You can sell almost anything you can think of on OLX base in its classification, adverts are classified into Cars, mobiles, home appliances, mobile computers, furniture, services, Jobs, Real Estate,Electronics, Home & Lifestyle, Accessories, vehicles, Community, classes and many more.

OLX OLX.com : Buy And Sell Everything online Easily

OLX  was initially established since 2006 and “they” provide great services across 96 countries in over 40 languages. OLX currently have lots of offices located in Sao Paulo, New York, Buenos Aires, Beijing, Mumbai and Moscow.

The website directs each user to its local address based on where you are located, For example in Nigeria, once you access the website OLX.com, you will be automatically directed to olx.com.ng (ng for Nigeria) , You are in south Africa it will be olx.co.za . In Nigeria, most states have its own specific website, lets say for example if you are in Lagos or you which to get things to buy in Lagos you can simply go over to lagos.olx.com.ng.

The Services are basically free! So you do not need to pay anyone to post ads on the website. Its easy,fast and reliable when it comes to selling.

Some Features of OLX:

• It has a very Simple layout  and design.
  • Its very easy to navigate.
  • You will have the power to control your purchasing activities,  your sale and your community in “My OLX”.
  • Yo can create Ads with custom  images and videos.
  • You can as well get access to OLX in your local language.
  • Its available on iPhone / Android apps.
  • The site is extremely Mobile Friendly.
  • Its available in almost all cities.

OLX TV Campagin

Here is a television campaign that have been on for a while now with an exclamation of Sell It! .

Whats your experience with OLX? Lets hear it

7,514 total views, 8 views today

Tags:

• olx nigeria
  • www olx ng com
  • www olx ng
  • olx ng com
  • yhs-default
  • www olx com
  • www olx com ng
  • OLX Buy and Sell
  • olx com ng
  • yhs-mystartdefault

Like My Articles, Subscribe For More!

About Ahmsta
Ahmsta is a Professional Content Writer, SEO Expert, Web Designer, Online Marketer & Visionary Entrepreneur, Specializing on Content Writing, Web Development, Online Marketing ,PPC , SEO , Social Media, You can follow my updates on Google+, Twitter or add me on Facebook!

Follow me on Twitter · Visit my website →

{ 22 comments… read them below or add one }

avatar Mimi-doo Udendeh November 18, 2013 at 9:26 am

Does Olx verify location of sellers and the items for sale? How are buyers PROTECTED WHEN THE SELLER ASKS FOR A HUGE INITIAL DEPOSIT SAY A CAR.PLS respond. THANKS.

avatar Ahmsta November 18, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I am not an agent of olx.com.ng, so i cannot speak for OLX as regards that.

meanwhile. my advice is, you should see what you want to buy first, before you make an kind of payment
Ahmsta recently posted..Best Beautiful Merry Christmas Wallpaper 2013My Profile

avatar Oke Festus December 24, 2013 at 8:39 pm

OXFORD HOME TUTOR SPECIALIST….07035844352

avatar Jack Taylor December 29, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible, contact our specialist for advice and finance planning. If you need a quick loan contact us via Email:[email protected]

avatar Ben Kyle January 3, 2014 at 7:37 am

I'm Marsha Goodman, and I'm a Mortgage Loan Officer committed to
helping all of my clients fully explore their home loan options and
feel confident about their choices. In my 35 years of experience
working with third party affordable housing assistance programs,
conventional conforming and "jumbo loans", government loans, home
equity lines of credit and investment property loans and more, I've
been able to share my knowledge of the mortgage industry and
especially the Peartrees City market. My website offers resources and
calculators for your convenience, and I’m available to assist you at
any point along the way toward meeting your
home loan goals.Email Us:[email protected]

avatar Ojeikere January 7, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Our clients requires a house urgently by (January 31st,2014) to be bought within 3million-4Million . Location: Pen-cinema, Agbado crossing,Iju or Agege

Please call Mr Daniel on – 0802377**7/08142***453

avatar Stanley Nnamdi January 24, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Can i sell my manuscript on this platform? If yes, what is/are the procedure/s?

avatar john March 24, 2014 at 10:12 am

interested s/m only

avatar adewale ibrahim March 30, 2014 at 10:08 am

i have a truck of 42 tonce for saler right.pls if you need it just call me on 08028200502 or 08034289692..thanks.

avatar Kenny Swagger April 16, 2014 at 7:31 am

I want to sell my laptop to comfirm if olx is real am @no2 tonade street ikeja 07052195127 my name is kenny, accer 5610 cost #27,000 a

avatar Tony Pere May 22, 2014 at 10:58 am

Pls, I'll like to sell my used blackberry curve 7 mobile phone( white colour) selling price:b/w #10.000 & #12.000. Contact Tony on: 08028973078 . Thanks!

avatar Simon Olaogun June 4, 2014 at 8:37 am

BUY POWER BANKS AND WRIST WATCHES AT LOWER PRICE

avatar Simon Olaogun June 7, 2014 at 8:54 am

U can reach me on 07035984939

avatar Ethel Reginald Atemie June 9, 2014 at 10:43 am

Fairly used Z10 BlackBerry for sell pls contact 08037315955 very affordable

avatar Emy Swaggzy July 1, 2014 at 10:05 am

Buy a clean Android fairly used Motorola,not common a new product in market,size is like Samsung S4 contact me on 07064229770

avatar Enoette Umana Akinsoyinu July 7, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Interested retailers ar .e needed gor BABY STAR PAMPER,pls comtact me. On 08056027748

avatar Enoette Umana Akinsoyinu July 7, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Interested retailers are needed for baby stay pampers pls contact me on 08056027748

avatar Kera Oluwabunmi Oluwasola July 11, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Keracare beauty academy offers a WK professional skin therapy training on facials,massage,body exfoliation,skin polish,body wax,mixing of toning,glowing,whiten cream and scrub,masque,cleanser,astringent, etc @ Atara shopping complex by aguda market bus top.fee 60k Enq 08023186776 ping 7635FE5B

avatar Kera Oluwabunmi Oluwasola July 11, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Get ride off your pimples,acne,sun burn,dark knuckles,stretch mark,black heads,white head,toning,glowing,and whiten cream or attend a treatment @ our spa Enq 08023186776 ping 7635FE5B

avatar Marian Rivera July 21, 2014 at 7:12 am

Greetings to the general public, NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014 HAS COMMENCED WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES. These cars were siezed by government officials at border and the time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so they are been sold in a give away price.All you need do is to call Mr william 08116241947
call Mr william 08116241947

avatar Jonathan Omoarebun July 31, 2014 at 1:46 am

felly used laptop,hp g62 toshiba are avallable 4 sale contact jonathan 08059572567

avatar Onyekachi Nwamara July 31, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Organo gold coffee with only 9% café and 100% Ganoderma ,the best beverage you can think off.come and join the best networking business in Nigeria.visit http://www.healthdonwealth.organogold.com. Marketers and distributors are wanted.call 08060985619.