In case there is need for us to think of the best smartphones in today’s world that is efficient, Smart and cost effective, what comes to mind is the HTC. In the year 2012, many great smartphones were released and also HTC brought out high end HTC smartphones like the HTC One X, HTC One X+ and HTC One V which has drastically increase our expectations for this year and the coming years.
Most definitely if you are an HTC mobile phone lover, then you must be looking out for an HTC smartphones to buy this year.There are various kind of smartphones you can actually choose from. But if you are looking forward to new upcoming HTC smartphones, then this post should help you.
Lets take a look
Upcoming HTC Smartphones
1. The HTC Butterfly
HTC Butterfly – The HTC Butterfly Smartphone was recently announced in december last year. It is expected to come out with
1.A Super LCD3 capacitive multi-touch display for 1080 x 1920p resolution and 441ppi pixel density.
2. Android 4.1 JellyBean (can be upgraded to Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)); with HTC Sense 4+ UI.
3. Will run on 1.5GHz quad core Krait processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
5. It will have 8MP primary camera with LED flash, autofocus while the secondary camera will be of 2.1MP.
2. The HTC One SV CDMA
The HTC One SV CDMA smartphone was announced on November 2012, its going to
1. Have Super LCD2 capacitive multi-touch screen with 480 x 800p resolution and 217ppi pixel density.
2. Will run on a 1.2GHz dual core processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory.
3 Will be preloaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and HTC Sense UI.
4. will also have a 5MP primary camera and a 1.6MP secondary camera for video-chatting.
5. will have a CDMA micro-SIM.
3. HTC One SV
The HTC One SV will have
1. a Super LCD2 capacitive multi-touch screen with 480 x 800p resolution and 217ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 cover.
2. Operating system will be Android 4.04 Ice Cream Sandwich together with HTC Sense UI.
3. Will come with 1.2GHz dual core processor too;
4. Coming with 8GB of internal memory and 1GB of RAM
5. The HTC One SV will have a 5MP primary camera with LED flash and autofocus and a 1.6MP secondary camera.
6. Will run on GSM micro-SIM unlike the HTC One SV CDMA
4. HTC One ST
The HTC One ST was announced on August 2012,
1. It is expected to have a 4.3 inch Super LCD2 capacitive multi-touch screen of 217ppi pixel density.
2. It will run on a 1GHz dual core processor with 4GB internal memory and 1GB RAM.
3. Going to come out with the Android 4.0 ICS OS synced with HTC Sense UI.
4. It will have a 5MP primary camera; there will be
no secondary camera.
5. HTC One SC
The HTC One SC will be a mid-range phone.
1. It will come with a 4.3 inch Super LCD2 capacitive multi-touch screen with 480 x 800p resolution and 217ppi pixel density.
2 Also, it will work on a 1GHz dual core CPU with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory.
3. The OS will also be Android 4.0 ICS which will be paired with HTC Sense UI.
4. It will have a 5MP camera decked with LED flash and autofocus, the
secondary camera will be missing too
Incoming search terms:
- mid range smartphones 2013
- upcoming htc smartphones 2013
- htc 2013 smartphones
- htc mid range phones 2013
- htc upcoming smartphones 2013
Like My Articles, Subscribe For More!