Just few days ago i wrote a quick step by step guide on how to add the Google plus followers widget on WordPress blog, But now i am going to guide you on how you can easily add the Google Plus Followers Widget to your Blogger Blog.
There are many ways to achieve this aim, but some tip are not really effective because they end up bringin up white unneccesary spaces, But here is the simmplest method on how to Add Google Plus Followers Widget to your Blogger Blog.
- First thing first, Log in to your Blogger Profile by visiting http://www.blogger.com
- After You have succefully log in, Then you will be directed to your Dashboard.
- Now click on Layout as shown below.
- NOw in that text box, Add the following codes inside the bigger text box
- Remember to replace the Google Plus Profile url to your own then click save. just like it is below below:
- Now that you have done everything correctly. Save your template, check you blog and see the google plus followers widget on your blog!
Latest posts by Olayinka Bolaji (see all)
- 6 Steps to help improve the safety of children on the Internet - May 10, 2016
- What Is Next For Nigeria’s eCommerce Sector? - April 14, 2016
- Saving Sony: Is This The End Of Sony? - April 4, 2016