It’s just few months since Apple released iOS 6 to the general public, Even with all the criticism and complains from some users yet that didn’t stop other users from upgrading to the new version.
This new iOS 6 comes with updated features and updates.
If you have been craving to download this new iOS 6 firmware without going through iTunes? Then this article is simply for you.
Here is a great way on how you can easily downloading iOS 6 without iTunes.
5 easy steps to download iOS 6 Firmware without iTunes
- First of all, you need to bring out your iPhone, then navigate to “Settings”.
- Now move over to “Software Update” (which is second from the top) because you will be required to check for updates.
- After search for update is finished, now click on “Install Now”, (by now it should start downloading.
Please Note: You wont be able to download anything on your iPhone if the battery is less than 50 percent. Apple made this to make sure that you do not run into any sort of power problem in the case that you are downloading anything that could take a longer time. So in this case the battery lasts well without shutting down because if the battery shuts down while upgrading this might somehow break your device (due to incomplete download, since it has ended half way).
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions very well. You will be required to read and understand them, then click on the “Agree” button so that it can start downloading.
- If you want to know that every thing is done as planned. Then you need to go to Settings>General>About> then scroll down to note whether iOS 6 version is successfully running or not.
This few short steps i placed above, you should now be able to download iOS 6 firmware on your iPhone without iTunes.
Now, that you have downloaded the iOS6 firmware without iTunes. If you require at any point in time you decided to use iTunes as well. Its not a big thing to do either.
Latest posts by Olayinka Bolaji (see all)
- What Is Next For Nigeria’s eCommerce Sector? - April 14, 2016
- Saving Sony: Is This The End Of Sony? - April 4, 2016
- Nigeria’s Film Industry & Opportunities for Brands - February 8, 2016