How To Unlock ZTE Modems (Glo Netpro)

by Ahmsta · 24 comments

Unlocking modems had been a very great issue for some users, many still find it very difficult unlocking their modems, be it Hauwei modems or ZTE modems.

I was surprised recently when i was engaged in a discussions about modems coupled with questions such as

Which is modem is better?

Why its Hauwei modems better than ZTE modems?

Along the line someone suggested that the ZTE modem isn’t an option because it cants be unlocked.

Huh?!

This is the Kind of Dongle/ modem i use personally (Glo Netpro) and i am currently running my Airtel Internet subscription in it.

Due to this low exposure, i have decided to write out the simple steps on how to unlock ZTE modems. If you require how to unlock other modems like Hauwei Modems, See Here. I have given a detailed explanation on how to go about it there.

How To Easily Unlock Your ZTE modems

ZTE MODEMS 300x266 How To Unlock ZTE Modems (Glo Netpro)

To unlock your ZTE modem, we will be making use of a universal Unlocking software known as  DC Crap Modem Unlocker. This software has proven very effective because it has been used by many all over the world and testimony keep rising.

Here is how to use it:

1. First of all, Download DC Crap Modem Unlocker here

2. Remove your modem from your computer if you’ve plugged it already

3. Then install the software and launch it

3. Now take out your ZTE modem that you wish to unlock, and plug it in

4. Select from the list of Manufacturers, the maker of your modem, and the model, or rather use the auto select option to detect automatically for you.

5. After that, Tick ‘Read Unlock Code & Auto enter to Modem

6. Click ‘Do Job’.

Wholla!!

Your unlock code has just been generated and your ZTE Internet Modem now unlocked.

unlock ZTE Glo Net Pro 300x217 How To Unlock ZTE Modems (Glo Netpro) Unlockd Glo Net Pro ZTE MODEM

Insert a new Sim card into your modem now like i have above, My Airtel Sim working in the previously locked GLO NETpro ZTE Modem!

Tags:

• zte modem unlocker software free download
  • easy way to unlock hauwei modems ahmsta com
  • how to unlock glo netpro zte modem
  • how to unlock glo netpro modem usingdc crap modem unlocker
  • how to unlock zte mf129 internet modem
  • how to unlock zte modem hsp
  • yhs-att_001
  • how to unlock starcomm modem
  • CRACK MY ZTE MODEM FOR UNIVERSAL USE
  • how to unlock zte glo netpro

Like My Articles, Subscribe For More!

About Ahmsta
Ahmsta is a Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer, a Freelance Blogger and web developer, You can follow my updates on Google+, Twitter or add me on Facebook!

Follow me on Twitter · Visit my website →

{ 23 comments… read them below or add one }

avatar let24fun August 28, 2012 at 11:15 pm

i av been looking alround for this . Great post!

avatar samuel September 2, 2012 at 9:34 pm

i think unlocking zte modems require using an unlocking softwares, right?
samuel recently posted..Just Received Your First Google Adsense Check? Here Is What You Do NextMy Profile

avatar Ahmsta September 2, 2012 at 9:41 pm
avatar Stefan September 10, 2012 at 8:08 am

How is it possible to unlock a starcomm modem? What can be used to unlock starcomm modem? Thanks in anticipation.

avatar Ahmsta September 10, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Depending on which type of modem is it, thats is the maker and version, You can follow the procedure u have here or rather check this (http://www.ahmsta.com/2012/05/easy-way-to-unlock-hauwei-modems.html)
Ahmsta recently posted..Etisalat Prize for Innovation; Win Up To $35,000 And $25,000My Profile

avatar fome September 24, 2012 at 11:43 am

hi, gr8 work u doing here. pls i bought a huawei u8180 phone that is locked to etisalat. is there anyway you could help me unlock it?

avatar Ahmsta September 24, 2012 at 11:46 am

You can check out how to unlock hauwei modems here http://www.ahmsta.com/2012/05/easy-way-to-unlock-hauwei-modems.html

avatar fome September 24, 2012 at 3:38 pm

its not a modem but a phone that acts as a hotspot if u activate it..i need d sim unlock code for it..its an android phone from huawei..u8180

avatar eric November 23, 2012 at 7:34 am

but bro my glo modem is demanding for 16 digits but the universal code also gives me 12 digit all the time plx help me out

avatar wisdom November 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm

i have unlocked my modem but where can i get the softwares of other modem(mtn connecter,glo connector and others) to download so that i can connect with other networks

avatar Ahmsta November 27, 2012 at 11:58 pm

once you unlock your modem you don’t need anything extra all you have to do is plug in your modem and create new access point for each of the new network you wish to use

avatar FELIX November 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm

pls i try unlocking my glo netpro modem and is requesting for 16 digit unlocking code. my modem detail are:
EAN:6934933003095
IMEI:356420046854022
MODEL: MF110
HSUPA USB STICK.

TANK U GUYZ

avatar Ahmsta November 30, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Hi felix, Pls try to follow the steps are listed above for you to unlock your modem successfully
Ahmsta recently posted..Infographic: 10 Places Where People Misplace Their Phones MostMy Profile

avatar Rudolf December 30, 2012 at 11:11 pm

am using glo net pro model e303n imei 861862005873790 pls bro i really want to make it a universal modern pls kindly help me on it pls

avatar Rudolf December 30, 2012 at 11:12 pm

i mean e3o3 not e303n

avatar orobogenius January 14, 2013 at 6:04 pm

pls hw can i unlock my glo bolt modem cuz Dc crap doesn’t seem to find d modem?

avatar Ahmsta January 14, 2013 at 7:06 pm

i haven’t been able to get hold of the Glo Bolt modem to test this, but from research i made it seems this method will not unlock the modem, i will keep you posted once there’s a way out orobogenius
Ahmsta recently posted..Working Ways on How To Use Glo BIS on PC & PhoneMy Profile

avatar orobogenius January 16, 2013 at 5:56 pm

that would be great…nd from what i think, i think Glo or maybe Huewaii blocked d modem with d unlock code hence u gon have to unblock with modem unblocker b4 d unlock process.

avatar tiye February 22, 2013 at 11:51 am

Link is broken

avatar Ahmsta February 22, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Thanks for the notification bro. The link is now updated

avatar Vincent February 27, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Hello Ahmsta, pls I wandering if you currently know of any method which one can use to connect a blackberry (BB) directly to a pc using USB cord so that you can browse with a BIS PLAN?

avatar Azeez Adebayo Debaycisse November 27, 2013 at 9:24 am

Thanks for this valued info, i used and it worked for me successfully…………

avatar Ajayi Tosin March 25, 2014 at 10:16 am

guy realy like ur work keep it up av made a copy of my own method pls visit my website for clearer understnding http://www.totorito2.webs.com