Some days back, i wrote exclusively on how i am able to browse on all my gadgets and also download with all of them unlimitedly.
But in the case of using computer, i specified a means which involves the use of a software called ‘Ultrasurf’ which is used to power the laptop connection.
In this case, the MTN Blackberry plan still work without the software as it was just used mainly to power it up.
So in this post i will be giving a detailed insight on how to browse free and download unlimtedly with the MTN Nigera BIS without the use of any software like Ultrasurf or Freegate.
How To Set It Up.
1. After you’v gone through the previous posts that talks on how to register for the blackberry service, then you can move to step 2.
2. After you have subscribed for the blackberry service, then Remove the SIM from your Phone and Place it into your Modem (works in both locked and unlocked modems),
3. Now plug in the modem and open the Modem Software Installed on your laptop or computer.
4. Now Click on Tools > Options > Profile Management > Then Click on New and Fill in the New Network Details.
Profile Name:- MTN BLACKBERRY
APN:- Tick on Static, then type blackberry.net in the APN Field
Access Number:- *99#
Username & Password:- web
5. After you’ve done all that, Then click on the Advanced.. Button, You will see the DNS Setting Option, Tick the Static Button and Enter the Below Data in..
Primary DNS:- 10.199.212.120
Secondary DNS:- 22.214.171.124
Primary DNS:- 126.96.36.199
Secondary DNS:- 188.8.131.52
6. Once you’ve done this, then Click on the OK button.
Once you have done all correctly, navigate back to the Home/Connection Page of the Modem Software and Choose the new profile you have created MTN BLACKBERRY in the Profiile Name, Click on the Connect Button, Then You’re Set to Surf.
7. Now navigate and Open your Browser and Surf (No Extra Settings Needed).
Then start browsing:!!
- MTN primary and secondary dns
- mtn secondary dns on blackbery
- primary and secondary DNS for mtn blackberry
Latest posts by Olayinka Bolaji (see all)
- 6 Steps to help improve the safety of children on the Internet - May 10, 2016
- What Is Next For Nigeria’s eCommerce Sector? - April 14, 2016
- Saving Sony: Is This The End Of Sony? - April 4, 2016